North. South. East. West.
0 – 5 years – free
6 – 10 years – $10
11 – 17 years – $20
Adults 18 years and over – $50
Note that ticketing fees will apply for all online tickets purchased.
All children and youth tickets are to be purchased at the gate by cash or EFTPOS.
All adult tickets must be purchased online.
Dundas St, Whitianga, New Zealand.
Gates Open time
The gates open at 10am and close at 5pm.
Tickets are for entry only. You will receive a souvenir festival glass and programme on entry. All our stallholders sell their treats, ranging from approx. $5.00-$12.00.
All ages are welcome, however the event is designed mainly for adults 18 years and over. Parents are welcome to bring their children, but must take FULL responsibility for them.
Children under 5 years are free.
Best Dressed competition
Get your troops together and have some fun!
For inspiration, check out our photo gallery.
There are no pass outs given. Once you leave the festival, you will not be allowed back in.
Paying for things
There is no cash out facilities on site, most stallholders do have eftpos, but to be on the safe side, please bring some cash.
There is limited street parking within walking distance.
Pets and animals
Unfortunately, we do not allow animals into the festival unless of course they are guide dogs.
What can I not bring into the festival?
Any drinks or food into the festival
What can I bring into the festival?
Foldable deck chairs
Handbags, backpacks etc.
For a full list of excluded items please refer to the Event Participation Terms and Conditions.
Prohibited Items include but are not limited to:
- Air horns.
- Alcohol – any alcohol found at the Event Site will be confiscated and will not be returned and the offending patron(s) ejected from Event Site for the remainder of the Event.
- Animals (excluding service dogs such as guide dogs and police or emergency service dogs).
- Any other item deemed by Event staff (in their discretion) to be dangerous or offensive or potentially dangerous by Event organisers.
- Audio or video recording devices (including GoPro and similar).
- Chilly bins and coolers.
- Drones or other remote control devices.
- Fires and open flames.
- Flammable liquids.
- Flares, fireworks, sparklers explosives, or any fire twirling equipment.
- Glass (jars, bottles, containers, mirrors and perfumes).
- Illegal substances.
- Laser equipment and pens.
- Monopods, tripods
- Nitrous oxide bulbs and canisters.
- Professional photography equipment (eg telephoto lenses; any lens over 20cm; any detachable lens; stands or other commercial equipment or anything deemed by Event staff to be professional photography equipment).
- Sharpies, markers, paint cans or paint pens.
- Skateboards, scooters, wagons, carts, rollerblades, roller skates, bicycles, quad-bikes, segways, hoverboards,
- Sound systems.
- Studded items (ie belts, wristbands etc).
- Toy guns, water guns or slingshots.
- Unauthorised marketing materials including handbills, flyers, stickers, beach balls, give-aways, samples, or other promotional items.
- Weapons or explosives of any kind (including potential missiles).
- No food or drink will be permitted into the Event Site. Sealed plastic water bottles (with or without contents) cannot be brought into the Event Site. Unsealed EMPTY plastic water bottles (no glass) can be brought into the Event Site.